DevOps with AWS Course Overview
The DevOps with AWS Online Training in Hyderabad is delivered by the industry‘s expert. This course gives you in-depth knowledge of the tools like GIT, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, and Kubernetes. Our well-structured and updated syllabus course will cover all the stages of the software life cycle and gives you in-hand experience. By the end of this course, you will become a certified professional to handle real-time projects.
AWS Course Overview
SR Cloud Tech provides you the best DevOps with AWS Online Training in Hyderabad that unleashes your career potential. This course is designed by experts who have years of experience in the learning process. With SR Cloud Tech online sessions you will be able to architect and deploy secure and robust applications using AWS technology. Our professional has designed this course quite splendidly so that freshers can understand effectively. This course will help you identify the actual functionality and appropriate use of DevOps with AWS in a business. To test your knowledge we will give you projects based on real-problems and assist you effectively. This will also ensure hands-on expertise in AWS technology.
DevOps with AWS Online Training Course Content:
MODULE 1: DevOps Training in Hyderabad Curriculum
- What is DevOps
- Dev and Ops activities
- Scope of DevOps
- Tools to achieve DevOps process
- Roles and Responsibilities of DevOps engineer
MODULE 2: Overview about •IAAS •PAAS •SAAS
- DevOps on cloud computing and virtualization
- Containership tool in the DevOps model
- Career on DevOps
MODULE 3: GIT
- Introduction about version control system?
- Difference between Central & Distributed Version control
- Git software download and installation with configuration.
- Git Architecture
- Git change flow with
- About bitbucket &
- Repository creation on GitHub and bitbucket and play on
- Exercise: Performing a local Git workflow
- Exercise: Working with a (local) remote repository
- Git Branching Strategy, Gittags, git diff
- Comparing changes
- Stashing changes on Git
- Resetting changes with git reset
- Deleting changes in the working tree and staging area for tracked files
- Retrieving files from the history
- Revert commits
- Merging&Rebasing branches and Solving merge conflicts
- Editing history with the interactive rebase
- Using the Git cherry-pick command
- Define alias
- Migrating from SVN
MODULE 4: ANT
- Introduction about Build process & build
- Installing & configuration Ant
- Ant concepts and terminologies
- Working with Ant
- Ant Tasks
- Automating your build and testing through Ant tasks
- Using Ant for automated deployment
- Creating Custom Ant tasks
MODULE 5: Maven
- Introduction to Apache Maven
- Installing and Running Apache Maven
- Getting Started With Maven
- Terminology & POM structure
- Creating Archetypes (Standard java project, web project, multi module project)
- Commonly Used Plugins
- Writing Plugins (Maven)
- Repository Management
- Release Management
- Maven integration with eclipse or other IDE’s
- Sonarqube integration with
- Nexus &Artifactory integration with
- Deployment on
MODULE 6: SonarQube
- Introduction of Code Analysis & Code coverage & code Review
- Download & installation & configuration about sonarqube
- Quality gates & threshold values
- About code rule
- Customize & creating a new code rule
- Integrating sonar with maven & Jenkins.
MODULE 7: SonaTypeNexus & Jfrog Artifactory
- What is a Binary repository & why it is required?
- Download & install & configure Nexus &artifactory tools.
- How to configure snapshot & release
- How to create customize
- Nexus &artifactory repositories Integration with maven &
MODULE 8: Linux
- Introduction of Unix
- Boot Procedure and kernel parameters
- file systems hierarchy
- Basic commands
- Software management
- User and Group administration
- Managing file systems and partitions
- SELINUX (BASICS)
- Network Configuration and Troubleshooting
MODULE 9: Shell Script
- Introduction of UNIX Shell
- Shell input & output
- Conditional Code
- Text processing
MODULE 10: Jenkins
- Introduction about CI/CD/CD (Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment / Continuous Delivery)
- History of Jenkins
- Download & installing & configuring Jenkins in various methods.
- Setup Security
- Email and Version Control
- Master/slave configurations
- Creating & configuring & run a Jenkins job
- Running job manually and automated with schedule & poll
- All configurations & features under MANAGE JENKINS
- Monitoring External jobs
- Creating build & deploy pipelines
- Jenkins pipeline as a
- Master & slave
MODULE 11: AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- AWS Management Console
- AWS Architecture
- Setting up of the AWS Account
- Amazon EC2 and Amazon EBS
- AWS Storage Services: S3
- Amazon Cloud Watch
- Dynamo DB
- AWS Cloud Front
- Cloud Formation
MODULE 12: Docker
- Introduction about traditional server architecture & Virtual
- Introduction to Docker and its architecture with underlying
- About docker
- Docker download & installation &
- About images, containers and play around on
- Docker Machine.
- Docker volumes
- Docker networking
- Docker port binding
- Docker file/build.
- Docker composes
- Docker swarm
- Dockerizingthe applications
MODULE 13: Kubernates
- Downloading & installing kubernates
- Creating kubernates jobs, pods, deployments, and services.
- Storage: volumes and persistent storage
- Load balancing & input
MODULE 14: Ansible
- Introduction about configuration management & infrastructure management
- Introduction to ansible
- Downloading & installation & configuration
- About inventory with host &\
- About ansible playbooks
- Dynamic inventory on aws& creating a new server instance.
- Configuring web-servers
- Application deployment with ansible
- About ansible roles &provisioners.
- About ansible
MODULE 15: ELK
- Introduction to ELK
- Installation and Configuration of File beat
- installation and Configuration of Elastic Search
- installation and configuration of kibana
- Analyzing and Troubleshooting
MODULE 16: Nagios
- Introduction to Nagios
- Configuring Nagios Server
- Adding Remote Hosts
- Analyzing and Troubleshooting
Objectives of the Course:
- Gives you in-depth knowledge of Devops tools and techniques.
- Provides you an extensive knowledge of the DevOps life cycle.
- To understand visualization and performance.
The objective of the AWS Course:
- Compute (EC2)
- Messaging (SNS, SQS, and SES)
- Security & Identity Compliance (IAM, Trusted Advisor, Config andInspector)
- Network and Content Delivery (Route 53, VPC and Cloud Front)
- Developer tools (Code Commit, Code Build, Code Deploy, and Code Pipeline)
- Database (RDS, DMS, and Redshift)
- Storage (S3, EBS, EFS, Storage Gateway and Snowball)
Who Should do the course?
Anyone who wants to learn this amazing tool AWS along with Devops can avail of this DevOps with AWS Online Training course. Our professionally structured AWS online training in Hyderabad can help Software Developers Project Managers, IT Manager, Development Managers Architects to bring new insight into their career.
Pre Requisites to learn DevOps
A zero experienced learner can avail this course. It would be helpful if you know the basic understanding of Linux/Unix system concepts. If you are familiar with the Command Line Interface (CLI) and Text Editor it will enhance your learning experience.
AWS Training Prerequisites
We welcome newbie IT professionals to avail of this course and build a better career in this domain.
Why Choose SR CLOUD TECHNOLOGIES?
SR Cloud Technology has gained huge acceptance of the learners by providing comprehensive, in-depth knowledge-based DevOps with AWS Online Training Course. We assure you that after the end of this course you will gain hands-on experience in these tools.